AFRICAN SAFARIS YOUR
GUIDE TO & HONEYMOONS,LODGES, TOURS
WITH WILDLIFE & PHOTOGRAPHY,
LUXURY & VACATIONS
Find reviews of African Safaris. Discover why they are enjoyable in several different ways. They are available as wildlife, Luxury Accommodation, Honeymoon, Family, Senior Travel, Women, Photography & Birdwatching Safaris.
Africa wildlife and scenery safaris affects one’s imagination like nothing else. They provide some of the richest and diverse wildlife and landscapes on earth.
Find African safaris with lodge or camps with high ratings from Conde Nast Traveler Gold 100 List for “The World’s Best Places to Stay in 2005”. These Africa sanctuary lodges & camps offer ultimate “luxury in the wilderness” for discriminating travelers and are built on elevated platforms.
The lodge is located in Botswana overlooking the Chobe River and is not far from Zambia or the Victoria Falls. The camp is located among the trees and waters of the Okavango Delta.The lodge and camp offer some of the best animal and bird viewing.
Find african safaris for vacations, tours, adventures, & honeymoons. Explore wildlife safaris, adventures, and world class African travel. Choose from African value tours, standard tours, or luxury tours. Find African travel for families, honeymoons, & adventure. Find also safaris that include African beach, island resorts, and vacations; plus adventures, scenic splendors, golf, and safari tours. This boutique tour operator creates customized itineraries for independent travelers of all ages – honeymoons, individuals traveling alone, families or small groups.
Mala Mala Game Reserve & Safari Lodge is an exclusive game reserve that features night wildlife african safaris. Its distinctions include:
- One of the Top Ten hotels worldwide. Fodor’s Choice 2006
- 2nd in the category “World’s Best Service” for Africa and the Middle East – Travel & Leisure Magazine, May 2005
- 3rd “Best Safari Camp” 2004. Conde Nast Traveler – October 2004
- 3rd Best Hotel in the World for overall value for money.
- Africa magazine – 2009
- Virtuous Life magazine – 2008
- Juluka magazine – 2007
- Oprah Magazine – 2005
- The Weekender – 2006
- Luxury Lifestyle magazine 2008
Find African safaris at a 5-star luxury safari lodge hideaway that accepts children. It is the Tuningi Safari Lodge located on the famous 165,000 acre Madikme Game Reserve and features Big 5 safari experience.
Find a wide variety of other tailor made exclusive Africa safari, each featuring a unique wilderness experience. From the best game viewing in Africa safari to idyllic island getaways, African river experiences and even walking with lions and elephants. Find also small privately owned safari lodges helping Africa on its path to sustainability.
Premier Tours operates Africa safaris in scores of African national parks and protected lands, Africa dramatic mountain ranges and breathtaking coastlines. Safari accommodations can range from cottages, chalets, guest houses to comfortable tents. Premier Tours has been recognized by:
- High profile clients such as Paul Newman, Charlize Theron, and Ashley Judd.
- Conde Nast Traveler Magazine highlights them as a Southern Africa Specialist
- Frommers Travel Guide
- Founding member of the United Nations Environment Program’s initiative on sustainable tourism development.
South Africa has several World Heritage Sites and Cape Town has one of the six plant kingdoms of the world. Request other wildlife safaris in East or Southern Africa.
Find wildlife African safaris with ultimate destinations for standard and budget tours, photography, honeymoons, vacations, & holidays. Eyes on Africa was selected Most Knowledgeable Regional Expert for a Southern African Safari by National Geographic Magazine, 20th Anniversary Special Issue, October 2004. Find Standard Safaris such as:
- Great Malawian Tour in a combination of lodges, inns, natural parks, and forest reserves in Malawi.
- Northern Kafue National Park
- Migration Routes with serviced camping on private lands plus small lodge in Zambia.
- Wildlife Photographic Workshop
- No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Safari – based on the best read novels by author, Alexander McCall Smith.
Find Budget Safaris such as:
- Beach and Bush
- Garden Route Adventures
- Scenic Route camping and cabin safari.
- Trade Route for great diversity.
Find African safaris, lodges, & game reserves, some with all inclusive travel holiday. Discover a great variety of plant, animals, and species of birds around Eastern and Western Cape Town and other South African wildlife National Parks and Private Game reserves. Many offer luxury safaris with adventure and allure of the wilderness plus the comforts and skilled hospitality of a five-star bush lodge, tented camp, or hotel.
Choose from a wide variety of safaris and game lodges such as:
- Ngala Private Game Reserve – Kruger National Park
- Tsukudu Bush Lodge – Pilanesberg National Park
- Shamwari Private Game Lodge – Eastern Cape
- Kapama Luxury Private Safari – Northern Province
3,4, & 5 star luxury hotels located in beautiful Cape Winelands, South Africa. See hotels by Sun International, Southern Sun, Three Cities, Legacy, Relais & Chateaux, Mantis collection, The Collection by Liz, & McGrath.
Enhance your Cape Town, S.A. travel experience with this informative travel guide. See regional maps, african safaris, holiday ideas, the beaches, guides, history, reviews events, latest news,newsletter, weather, accommodations, business, insurance, backpackers guide, islands, winelands, garden route.
AFRICA HONEYMOON SAFARIS
SINGITA PRIVATE GAME LODGE is one of the most romantic bush-hideaways offering African safaris with elegance and tranquility in Sabi Sand Reserve, Kruger National Park,South Africa.
Its distinctions include:
- Member of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux portfolio of superior properties
- World’s No. 1 Destination – Conde Naste Traveler 2001/2002
- Best Resort in Africa – Conde Naste Traveler 2003
- Best Hotel in the World 2003 – Tattler Magazine
- Best International Resort Hotel – Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report 2003
One of the most romantic bush-hideaways Quietly romantic, this lodge is considered among the finest in the world, not because of the exceptional architecture, nor the cuisine or wild setting, but because of the effect on the spirit. Walking each morning to the sights and smells of the wild, the vastness of Africa before you, is to feel completely alive.
SEDIBA PRIVATE GAME LODGE is a five star Game Lodge where the truly romantic and intimate African Safaris experience awaits you. Sediba Private Game Kodge,Welgevonden Game Reserve, Limpopo Province is situated on the malaria free Welgevonden Private Game Reserve, only a three hour drive from Johannesburg. It is here where unspoiled wilderness can be found with the ultimate in luxury, where time exists only in the rise and fall of the African sun. Sediba’s suites embrace the natural environment while offering the ultimate in sumptuous comfort and tranquility.
Londolozi Game Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Kruger National Park offers exceptional African Safaris with honeymoons with all the trappings of luxury in the untamed African bush. Londolozi Private Game Lodge‘s distinctions include:
- Member of CCAfrica & Relais & Chauteaux
- Winner of prestigious ecotourism awards
- Winner of British Airways’s Tourism for Tomorrow Award
- Received US Conde Nast’s Gold List of the World’s Choicest Travel Destinations in 2001
- Named Top Safari Camp/Resort in the World in the US Conde Nast Traveller
- Readers’ Choice Awards 2000
The Londolozi Private Game Lodge is situated on 14,000 hectare exclusive destination in the heart of the famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve on the western border of the Kruger National Park in South Africa. Londolozi, the Zulu word for “Protector Of All Living Things” has been acclaimed by Nelson Mandella as: “the model of the dream I have for the preservation of nature in our country”. For over 70 years the Varty family have welcomed guests to experience Africa’s most magical safari and wildlife reservation while offering luxury, personalised service and superb Pan-African cuisine.
Phinda Game Lodges offer a secluded destination for romantic and adventurous African safari honeymoons with the best in luxury and comfort.
Phinda Private Game Reserve’s distinctions include:
- Member of CCAfrica
- Winner of prestigious ecotourism awards
Phinda Private Game Reserve is situated in the lush KwaZulu-Natal region in northern South Africa. It is located between the Mkunze Game Reserve and the Greater St. Lucia Wetland Park (a World Heritage Site).
African safaris for honeymoon, Africa romantic vacations, Africa anniversary vacations, and Africa enchanted journeys.
Unique Africa Safaris with honeymoon destinations, accommodations, & tours. Choose African romance and adventure from wild bushveld, mountain scenery, pristine wilderness, to idyllic beach or island retreats.
AFRICA ACTIVE WOMEN SAFARIS
Discover Kenya active women safaris and women only Africa walking tours. See Kenya from a women’s perspective in an unhurried manner away from the touristy noise. Enjoy excellent walking tours and wildlife viewing with women guides who can share insights for women. Enjoy flexible African adventures by day and superb dinner and lodging in the evening.
Women safaris consist of African tours with visits to the following:
- Lake Naivasha Conutry Club for wildlife and bird viewing plus dinner and overnight.
- Hell’s Gate National Park for a walking safari in the midst of wildlife such as giraffes, warthogs, and zebras.
- Crater Lake Game Sanctuary for a walking tour with monkeys, giraffes, aardvarks, leopards, and gazelles.
- Menengai Crater a walk in the Rift Valley amidst beautiful rocks , nature springs, clear water, and baboons. Dine at night at Lion Hill Lodge and stay overnight.
- Lake Nakuru National Park for a Big 5 safari game drive minus the elephants plus a picnic lunch. Dine at the Lion Hill lodge and stay overnight.
- Lake Elementaita
There are many other National Parks you can visit on safari for men and women in other countries with this safari tour operator, plus many other kinds of safaris such as the Great Tour Safari, Kenya Safari, Mara Budget Time Saver, The Great Serengheti Trail, & Kilimanjaro & Beach Holiday, Zanzibar Safaris, Nairobi City Tours, Photographic Safaris, plus more.
AFRICA FAMILY SAFARIS
African safaris tour adventures in Cape Town, Western Cape, Namaqualand, Garden Route and Eastern Cape with optional self-drive tours arranged through South Africa and now Kruger Park area. South Africa offers stunning diversity, a coastline of two oceans, winelands and fruit orchards, wheatlands and mountains, people and culture, game viewing, modern cities and quaint towns.
AFRICA SAFARI PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
Fish Eagle African Safaris has five main areas of expertise: photographic, walking, birding, wildlife, & family. In conjunction with these they also feature:
- Natural History Tours
- Vanishing Cultures
- Expeditions to Emerging Destinations
- Tropical Islands
- Self Discovery and Conservation
African safaris for photographing visit countless varied wildlife with vivid landscapes. It allows you to experience the wildlife up close in their own element.
Do you have a passion for African safaris nature photography, but are sometimes disappointed with your pictures? The aim of this website is to help you become the nature photographer you know you can be.
AFRICA WALKING SAFARIS
Karisa Limited offers tailor-made Walking African Safaris in the diverse and fascinating Kenya. They also offer ornithological and photographic safaris as a complement to walking safaris. They also lead safaris to lesser traveled areas of Kenya, to Kenya’s favorite National Parks, and its beautiful coastline.
AFRICA BIRDWATCHING SAFARIS
African safaris birding resources for international and local birdwatching, including trip reports, report rarity updates, information service and more.
Useful reading on African safaris birding, Africa birding photographic guide, Africa bird clubs and conservation societies.
Lawsons Birding Tours in Southern Africa
Find African safaris with birding. Lawson’s specializes in birding trips to the very finest birding in southern Africa with special attention to the 150 endemic species that occur nowhere else in the world. 1000 bird types live in Southern Africa’s diverse landscapes, climatic ecological zones, Savanna, grassland, forest, desert, karoo scrubland, mountains, fynbos, combined with cold and warm Indian Oceans.
Support African safaris for birding. African Bird Club is a UK registered charity that:
- Provides a worldwide focus for African ornithology
- Raises money to support conservation projects in Africa through the Conservation Fund
- Encourages an interest in conservation of the birds of the region
- Liases with and promotes the work of existing regional societies
- Publishes a twice-weekly color bulletin
- Encourages observers to visit lesser known areas of the region, and actively search for globally threatened species
AFRICA BEACH SAFARIS
he East African Coast offers beach african safaris on islands such as Wasini Island,Chale,Lamu, Funzi Manda, Pate, Kiwayu, and Mombasa with year round (81- 88 F) weather. These beaches are home to the most beautiful coral reefs in the world. The three most spectacular coral zones are: Marine National Parks (to the south of Wasini Island), the area between Watamu and Malindi, and the extreme north off Kiwayu Island. Beach combing, water sports, underwater reef exploring, white sandy beaches and palm trees are just part of East African beach safaris. Kenya’s 300 miles of Indian Ocean shoreline are endowed with retreat vacation attractions.
Choose from a variety of african safaris on white sandy beaches. South African beach coastlines are more than 2,500 km long, very varied, and contrast from each other.
The Visitor’s Inn – Zanzibar
Discover an Africa beach hotel that is an ideal stay for a middle class visitor in search of a beach oriented african safari not just one more a sun and sand affair. The Visitor’s Inn, in Jambiani, Zanzibar, is located on the beautiful beach of Jambiani on the East Coast of Zanzibar, considered by many to be the island’s most picturesque beach. Crescent-shaped with pure white sands and shimmering turquoise waters, this beach hotel features water activities such as swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, and deep sea fishing.