PRIVATE JET CHARTERS FOR
BUSINESS, LUXURY, WORLDWIDE
CHARTER FLIGHTS TO…
PRIVATE JET CONCIERGE SERVICE
I want to do this! Tired of slogging through crowds and waiting in long security lines at the start of every vacation? Then consider taking your next trip on a chartered jet. Once the province of high profile executives and rock stars, this type of air travel is becoming more accessible for more travelers. Because of the many advantages a chartered jet offers, many tour operators use them when scheduling group or private tours.
Commercial airlines can only fly into the airports to which they have secured government licensing and a contract. As such, travelers looking to fly into smaller airports must either choose between flying one of a handful of carriers, or flying into a hub and then switching planes. Meanwhile, chartered jets can operate multiple types of aircraft, including helicopters, and can reach destinations not serviced by commercial airlines.
Commercial airlines run on a fixed schedule, and as such, require you to show up an extra hour early for domestic flights, or two hours if flying internationally. If you miss the boarding call, the plane leaves without you. Chartered jets, however, allow you to pick and choose when you would like to leave. This flexibility lets you circumvent high traffic times, avoid overnight flights or travel on days when commercial companies don’t offer service to your destination. And if you or your group doesn’t make it to the airport on time, the plane will sit on the runway waiting for you.
If you hate airline food, pushy stewards or the lousy movie selection on a commercial airline, chartered jets provide just one more reason to choose their services. According to Life Tips, many chartered airlines will offer a variety of menu and multimedia options, and can even schedule hair styling and massage while you fly. Since a chartered jet only flies you and your group, you won’t have to deal with unwanted intrusions on your flight, such as unruly passengers or noisy infants.
Celestial Jets – ONLY 4 HOURS NOTICE
Personal Aviation Consultant
- Office: (646)-434-0030
- Mobile: (908)-770-4996
Find Private jet charters with personal private jet concierge available 24/7, worldwide for business-luxury-executive jet charters with custom travel arrangements with as little as four hours notice. Enjoy unsurpassed, unparalleled safety and security, the utmost in luxury and style, plus the most competitive pricing. Book a short hop or intercontinental journey with Celestial Jets for business or pleasure and have all your details and expectations satisfied.
Aircraft Type and Private Jet Charter Benefits Aircraft Type:Celestial Jets has access to almost 5,700 private aircraft in 7,200 airports worldwide. It has access to light jets, midjets, heavy jets, jumbo jets, and helicopters. It provides private jet charters to almost every destination there is.
Private jet charter benefits include:
- No monthly fees, membership costs, no upfront commitment.
- Significant savings compared to fractional program companies.
- Only four hours notice required for all charter and travel arrangements.
- Access to nearly 5,700 executive jet aircraft in approximately 7,200 airports worldwide.
- ARGUS Platinum and Gold rating for all aircraft upon request.
- 24-hour personalized concierge service considering all charter flight needs.
- Celestial Jets is a member in good standing with ARG/US, Wyvern, NATA, and NATA First. By complying with the strict policies of these groups, its agents ensure that your safety remains a number one priority.
- Every private jet that Celestial Jets utilizes, as well as each member of every flight crew, is subject to the most stringent safety screening in the industry. All U.S based aircraft have at least a platinum rating from the Aircraft Research Group/US with equivalent ratings required for non-U.S. based aircraft.
- Each jet meets FAA law and is flown by 2 pilots with outstanding credentials. Each pilot is certified and type rated for the aircraft they are flying. All pilots are mandated to maintain all instruments to the Airline Transport Certificate rating for the specific aircraft category.
- Celestial Jets ensures that each charter flight including all flight crew, remain vigilant of current aviation laws including laws of maintenance. All aspects of the flight, including the maintenance and operation of the aircraft and facilities, are kept up to code according to FAA and TSA statues. Any aircraft chartered with Celestial Jets, as well as the runways, have been certified and approved by the FAA.
- All charter flights connected with Celestial Jets LLC are operated by only FAA Certified Part 135 air carriers. Regardless of its location, each aircraft is FAR Part 135 and 91 regulated and obliged to carry a detailed maintenance log on board at all times. Celestial Jets acts as an agent of its clients and serves on their behalf. Celestial Jets LLC does not own or operate aircraft.
- No jet chartered by Celestial Jets may land on a runway less than 5,000 feet long and no aircraft may operate at any airport that hasn’t been certified for that craft’s use by the FAA.
Security, The Ultimate Luxury
- With Celestial Jets, you chose whom you and your family travel with. Most importantly, every passenger that has flown on the aircraft before you has been screened by TSA standards.
- Celestial Jets follows the strict protocol of the Transportation Security Administration, the FAA, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and all other federal and local law enforcement agencies. In accordance with TSA and ICE, government issued photo IDs detailing the full legal names of all occupants aboard the aircraft must be introduced prior to boarding. Anyone under 18 years of age must be introduced to the crew by the head passenger on board.
- In accordance with the TSA, FBI, and all local law enforcement regulations, all passengers are required to undergo a pre-flight screening. Two forms of identification must be presented for each passenger and all luggage is subject to search.
- In accordance with FBO rules and regulations, all crew members are required to carry certified issued photo identification while on flight duty. All aircraft are locked and secured when crew members are absent from the plane. All passengers are escorted from the FBO to the aircraft by a crew member.
- No detail is left to chance. Celestial Jets can provide armed and unarmed security details to further ensure the safety of you or your family.
Additional Services – The Luxury Experience
- Is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Personal Concierge services to handle every detail once you deplane, from dinner reservations to confirming your awaiting limousine.
- Armed or unarmed security details for you and your family.
- Full catering capable of meeting any taste or dietary need, liquor, 5-star cuisine and religious requirements.
- Hotels – Hotels and Resort accommodations can be arranged as well as discounts through several hotel flags.
- Restaurants – reservations and accommodations are possible and able to be made in major cities for all finer restaurants.
- Specialized full services such as childcare, hair, masseur, secretary, accountant, technical support, catering, event planning, temp.workers, or other need-no matter how unusual.
- As a member in good standing in the National Defense Transit Authority, Celestial Jets is available for government and military lift.
Social Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship
- Celestial Jets supports the arts and humanities and is aligned with reputable charitable organizations. It donates 2% of all flight card purchases to charity, supporting diversity, medical science and humanitarian causes. It is a member, in good standing, with all independent safety and auditing firms. Industry titans such as ARG/US, Wyvern, NATA and NATA First have aligned themselves with Celestial Jets. It works with the TSA and all the local and federal law enforcement agencies to further insure your personal security. Furthermore, it has built relationships with customers around the world to deliver the best solutions in travel management, adding value to its clients’ experience. Celestial Jets provides this excellent service without monthly membership fees or overhead costs.
Find Private jet charters with the following:
- Access to more than 2,500 approved private jets*
- Freedom to chose the exact jet make and model for each trip
- No up-front capital outlay
- Stringent and unyielding commitment to the safety of passengers
- Best of class logistics expertise through our FedEx heritage
- The safety-focused culture at OneSky Jets teaches everyone in the Company to respect each and every flight as if their own family were on-board.
- Each Certified Part 135 operator in OneSky Jets’ network is required to meet FAA standards and additional OneSky Jets safety standards.
- OneSky Jets is a Wyvern Authorized broker. It helped to develop the WyvernPilot and Aircraft Safety Survey (PASS) program, and served as this product’s launch customer.
OneSky Jets welcomes requests for additional information about specific aircraft safety equipment and/or liability insurance for every aircraft that is approved and listed by them on OneSky.com.
Island Birds provides air charter service to most Caribbean destinations and Florida. It features seamless connections from every major airport in the Caribbean, including San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten and Antigua. Discover why “Charter is Smarter”.
Private air charter benefits include: Commercial Jet Connections
- VIP service through security, Customs and Immigration. No lines. No waiting. No aggravation.
- “Wheels up” within 10-15 minutes of check-in.
- Ice-cold drinks served on every flight.
- Luggage transfer/ground transportation assistance.
Private Jet Connections:
- Can access small island paradises that jets cannot.
- Will meet you at your jet as the doors open and have you en route in minutes to your final destination with comfort and style.
- Will avoid crowds in the terminal.
- Spend your vacation relaxing, not a stressful afternoon of Customs, taxis and ferry boats.
- Will add significant time to experiencing your vacation.
Find unparalleled VIP service throughout the Caribbean, specializing in flights to the British Virgin Islands (B.V.I). More than a decade of reliable, first class air charter to Tortola, Virgin Gorda and Anegada.
No lines, no waiting, no delays…no aggravation.
Discover this affordable private aircraft charter. When traveling with four or more people, flying Island Birds often costs less than most scheduled airlines.
As one of the most experienced and trusted airlines in the Caribbean,their impressive and loyal clientele compose a distinguished list of international business and vacation travelers.