MEXICO VACATION PACKAGES,
THE GUIDE FOR MEXICAN FAMILOY RETREATS amp; RESORTS,
& ROMANTIC MEXICO GETAWAYS
Find reviews of Mexico Vacations featuring all inclusive resorts & deals in Cancun. Cabo, Cozymel, Isla Mujeres, Mazatlan & other.. Find Mexican vacation packages at luxury resorts, hotels, hideaways, and villas.
The best loved Mexican vacations with hotels from luxurious to budget accommodations are profiled here in detail ranging from 3 star to Grand Tourism ratings to AAA Four Diamond. These vacations feature Mexico luxury hideaways, the leading Mexico resorts of the world, and luxury accommodations for large groups. View hideaways, and retreats that offer romantic, family, honeymoon beachfront vacations for comfort, relaxation, and escape. Mexico is also a prime holiday getaway for Christmas vacations. Mexico celebrates Christmas with joyous fiestas that last for weeks. Mexico vacations feature hotels, villas, and retreats with lush gardens and pools that are rich complements to distinctive architecture and tasteful interiors. They are jewels of the world offering pleasant rejuvenation and tranquility.
BAJA, TODOS, SANTOS
Yoga and Surfing Retreat for Women ? Baja, Todos Santos, Mexico
Text: Enjoy an exciting assortment of yoga and surfing retreats for women with beachfront yoga classes and surf lessons in Todos Santos and Baja, Mexico. Sites are selected with Mother Nature’s blessings and healing energies in mind. Todos Santos ( All-Saints) is located on the west side of the Baja Peninsula and has world class breaks and ideal conditions for surfing lessons. Here you can live the life you imagined through surf, yoga, and serenity by the sea at the luxury resort, Villa “Serendipity”. Enjoy relaxation, renewal, and tranquility while you nourish your body, mind, and spirit in Baja. Milagro Retreats features chi filled organic meals, surf lessons for women only, Hatha Yoga (Iyengar and Ashtanga style), and self-awareness processes which empower you to realize and create your fervent life long dreams. Todos Santos is a vortex where the Tropic of Cancer, Sierra de Laguna Mountains, Baja Desert, and the Pacific Ocean come together to form a charming artist’s community. Milagro Retreats have received acclaim in the following publications:
- Smarter Travel
- Enlightened Practice
- Tourism Vancouver Island
- Yogi Times
Women Yoga Retreat& Sailing Training in Mexico ? Baja, Belize, & Todos Santos, Mexico
Heighten your consciousness with a women yoga and wellness retreat and or sailing adventure in Baja, Belize, or Todos Santos, Mexico. Choose from the following programs.
- Ashtanga Based Yoga Teacher Intensive Intensive & Certification in Baja, Mexico. – Enhance your present yoga practice as an Ashtanga Based Yoga Teacher offering the world the gift of consciousness in every moment. Join this intensive yoga training for women by women with individualized training. This is a 200 Hour Ashtanga Based Teacher Training and Certification recognized by Yoga Alliance and fully meets the requirements for the Yoga Alliance Registry.
- Full Moon Yoga and Wellness Retreat in the Belize Jungle, Mexico – For those who love nature, magical adventure, culture, mystical awareness, think green, and love your life this is the trip for you. Based on an eco-lodge with 100 acres this forested resort will create space for renewal, relaxation, and reflection. Classes include meditation, Chi Gung, and other creative powers.
- Women Sailing & Yoga Adventure Sea of Cortez, Baja, Mexico.- Awaken, empower, and discover what you truly want in life. Combine a women’s only sail training experience with a visionary voyage that also includes Chi Gung, Yoga, fishing, swimming, and what you want in life. Gain confidence, freedom, friendships, happiness, sailing skills, and physical rejuvenation. Sail aboard SV“Seascape”, a fun 41’ Morgan “Out Island” Ketch equipped to provide superb accommodations and cruising comfort. Enjoy a once in a lifetime vacation.
- Women Sailing and Yoga-Eco Adventure Belize, Mexico. – Sailing for Women teaches you the finer details of the ‘why’ of sailing in a way that relates to a woman’s reality, while at the same time building self-confidence and self-esteem in a tangible way that is transferable to other parts of your life. Achieve giant leaps in your sailing and personal skills. Learn sailing, self-awareness processes, including Chi Gung, yoga, water exercises, and snorkeling meditation.
Herizen Sailing for Women has received favorable reviews in media such as:
- Travel and Transitions Magazine Aug 2005
- Nanaimo News Bulletin April 2005
- Pacific Yachting Magazine April 2005
- Carter Lake Sailing Club Feb 2005
- CBC French Television Sept 2005
CABO SAN LUCAS:
www.esperanzaresort.comMexico Romantic Vacation, Mexico Resort
Esperanza – A Luxury Auberge Resort in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. At the end of a continent lies a tranquil retreat. Where the body is healed, the soul is revived, the senses are awakened, and the senses soar to new heights. A place where sun, sea, sky and earth join as one to form a tropical oasis like no other. A place called Esperanza. Esperanza has been highlighted in magazines such as Celebrated Living, In Style Magazine, Harper’s Abroad, and Travel & Leisure.
Luxury Retreat Vacation in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Enjoy a luxury retreat vacation in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Isla Mujeres is the place to go if you want to escape the mad pace of the mainland and relax on a small tropical island.. It is 15 miles northeast of Cancun and the Yucatan Peninsula and has a population of 11,500. It has beautiful beaches, great accommodations, and fine dining. It has a chic atmosphere and attracts a lot of international visitors who are cool.and laid back. Accommodations range from budget to very luxurious. Villa Punta Sur is a great place for vacationers who want to enjoy their luxury retreat away from civilization.
It is in a residential place on the south side of Isla Mujeres and within walking distance to “EL Garrafon” National Park and the Mayan Ruin, and a 10 minute drive to downtown. It features one and two bedroom furnished apartments complete with kitchens and private entrance terrace. There is no phone, or tv, only books, the pool, and the sound of birds and nature. The property is surrounded by quite and peaceful gardens. http://cristalmarhotel.com Text Link: Isla Mujeres Vacation?? Luxury Retreat Text: Relax and rejuvenate with an Isla Mujeres vacation at a luxury retreat resort. The Cristalmar Resort and Beach Club is a retreat that provides peace and tranquility. Its luxury two bedroom apartments come equipped with amenities, a large fresh water pool, gardens, and a private, white sandy beach is just steps away. Activities include snorkeling and scuba diving, on-site dive shop, game room, golf cart, moped, and bike rentals, fishing trips, guided tours, and special packages for honeymoons. There are 30 diving spots around Isla Mujeres because a large coral reef extends from Florida to Honduras and runs right next to the island. Some dive spots are suitable for beginners while others are suitable for only experienced divers. For more information or PADI courses, contact the on-site dive shop or Coral Scuba Dive Center at www.coralscubadivecenter.com. Transportation to the Isle of Mujeres is provided by ferry boat from Puerto Juarez or Puerto Cancun. General transportation on the island is provided by 120 taxis, 550 golf carts, and 1540 mopeds.
Mexico Surfing Safaris & Camps for Women ? Las Olas, Mexico
Las Olas is the “Golden Door of surf camps” and safaris for women in Mexico. It has received high praise in magazines and newspapers and has gotten too be called “The World’s Premier Surf Safari for Women”. Its all-female instructors are world class and offer women the chance to learn surfing with no pressure or judgment in a warm water environment. They have brought thousands of women into the lifestyle and sport of surfing. Las Olas has been featured in women’s magazines such as: Bazaar, Body & Soul, Conde Nast Traveler, Elite, Healing Lifestyles & Spas, Newsweek, Oprah, Self, Shape, Sports Illustrated for Women, Women’s Sports & Fitness, Surflife for Women, Yoga Journal, and many others. For more information, see also their sister site
( http://www.manifestsafaris.com ) which contains surfing plus other creative safaris such as Artist Creative Safaris and Las Verdes Golf Safaris.
Enjoy the Artists Studio located in the beautiful seaside town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA. Experience art instruction, haute cuisine, and inspirational activities with Carmel’s foremost working artists and designers.
Mexico Vacations Mazatlan, Mexico ¦Top Luxury Resort
Enjoy Mexico vacations at a top Mazatlan, Mexico luxury resort with Estrella Del Mar, Golf and Beach Resort. This Mexico beach vacation spot is in Mazatlan, a place that is bounded by the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Sierra Madre Mountains on the other. Mazatlan is located north of Ixtapa and Puerto Vallarta and across from the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, California.. Mazatlan is one of Mexico’s largest resort cities and has the longest section of uninterrupted beach in Mexico. Mazatlan beaches offer something for many different sporting interest. Mazatlan is also famous for the following
PUNTA DE MITA
Surfing School, Camp, Clinic, & Adventure ? Punta de Mita, Mexico
Maximize your surfing lessons in a school, camp, clinic, or adventure in many different surf spots in Punta de Mita, Mexico with Tranquilo Surf Adventures and Surf School. It is located on the Emerald Coast on the northern tip of the Bay of Banderas. Enjoy a variety of wave types such as lefts and rights, fast and hollow, and easy peeling. Other activities include incredible fishing, snorkeling, jungle hikes, and excellent cuisine and seafood. Tranquilo Surf Adventures and Surf School lets you choose surfing lessons in the form of school, clinic, camp, or adventure. As follows.
- Surfing School is unique with very individualized attention. Class sizes range from 1 to 4 people with noninvasive, noncompetitive style of teaching.. Lessons are available on a daily or weekly basis for all levels on both Longboard and Shortboard styles. Equipment is provided and lessons last two hours.
- Women’s Surf Camp includes six nights with five days of instruction.
- Surf Clinic are half day or full day daily events for up to six people. for three days of intensive surf instruction. Kids can be taught while parents are learning more challenging lessons.
- Surfing Adventure Instruction takes you on a boat trip, covers surfing safety, and shows how to avoid potentially dangerous setups in the boat and water.
Accommodations are available in a nice variety of near beach hotel, private and gated condominiums, a beautiful botanical retreat bed and breakfast, luxury home, 2 bedroom home, and other.
SAYULITA & PUNTA MITA
Mexico Surf Resorts in Sayulita and Punta Mita
Enjoy Mexico world-class surf resorts in the Sayulita and Punta Mita area in the River Nayarit. The warm water, variety of surf breaks, and gentle offshore breezes make the Punta Mita Penninsula a premier surf destination. Relax with quality lodging and no resort crowds at this Mexico world-class surfing destination for a very competitive price. Amenities include pool, security gated complex with off street parking, choice of 1,2 or 3 bedroom condos, A/C, full kitchens, jacuzzi, tennis court, some come with (2) 8’ SURF BOARDS INCLUDED, TV, Internet, linens, and steps to breaks. Experience this truly Mexican value. You will be staying in the tranquil little village of El Anclote on the beach, and central to all of the surf breaks. You will be able to choose from 10 restaurants right on the beach. From your condo you can see and walk 1 minute to the famous Anclote surf break. This break is renowned for its consistently long rides, which can last for as long as a half a mile! At ¾ of a mile North is El Faro, which has great reef breaks. And to the South you have the sheltered reefs Burros and Playa La Lancha. Here W and NW sells wrap in and create lined up perfection, ranging from slow peeling waves for 75-100 yards on smaller swells to hollow barreling waves that will get your heart pumping on medium to high swells. At the north side of the point there is Sayulita, with two good breaks, a slow right great for longboards in front of the city and a faster left in front of the campgrounds.
This is a great learning spot. This is a very popular spot for surfers and will be the most active beach this side of Puerto Vallarta.. It is said that it is also a great place to learn so if you are interested ask the Punta Mita Surf Resort to arrange surf guides and professional instruction.. Other surfing breaks North include Chacala, Plantinitos, & San Blas.
Mexico Yoga Retreat and Surfing Camp Vacation ? Sayulita, Mexico
Enjoy one of the best yoga retreat and surfing camp vacations in Sayulita, Mexico. Choose from four and six night yoga, yoga-surfing, or yoga/pilates vacations. Via Yoga is a world leader in providing deluxe yoga/surfing vacations. It has received high praise in:
- Yoga Journal 2005
- Outside Traveler 2004 Annual – Listed Villa Amor (Via Amor villa accommodations) as one of 40 Classic Destinations in Mexico & Central America
- GQ June 2005 – Listed Villa Amor as one of 8 places in the world to spend a long weekend.
Via Yoga surfing season runs from November to early June but surfing lessons are available during “non-surf weeks.” The summer season is very rainy. Yoga and surfing retreats sell out early so make your reservations as early as possible. Both beginner and advanced surfers will be thrilled by the excellent surf breaks. Sayulita is located an easy 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Relax on the beach and enjoy the town’s excellent restaurants, shopping, and galleries. Via Yoga also offers a second location at Las Alamandas, Mexico.
It is a five star hideaway set on a 1500 acre tropical paradise offering yoga-only or yoga-Pilates vacations for those who desire “elegant relaxation and rejuvenation.” It is located south of Puerto Vallarta and north of Manzanillo in the town of Quemaro. Be just steps from the beach.
Amansala Spa Resort, Tulum, Mexico
Amansala, a Spa Resort in Tulum, Mexico, is also called the Bikini Boot Camp and is a Mexican eco-chic spa which has already attracted famous celebrities such as Jude Law, Sienna Miller, and Cindy Crawford. Amansala is a combination of simple pleasures and extraordinary experiences. It has proven to be very popular with female travelers but men are also welcome. Amansala also hosts retreats for yoga, massages, kayaking, and weddings.
A World’s Best Spa for Yoga – Maya Tulum Resort, Mexico
Maya Tulum Resort, Mexico is a world’s best spa for yoga andwas rated “No. 10 Top Destination Spa in the World “ in 2004 by Travel & Leisure magazine. Maya Tulum features an all inclusive vacation package of its Mind, Body, & Spirit program. Respondents votes were based on ambience, treatments, service, and value. Spa goers have become very demanding and only picked those spas that provided follow through on their pledge to deliver relaxation and rejuvenation. Maya Tulum Resort employs a professional, well trained staff of therapists who provide a thorough care of the body and soul for relaxation, healing, or transformation. For a Mexico vacation of Rest and Relaxation with yoga, meditation, and spa treatments, located on the beautiful beach of Tulum, consider Maya Tulum Resort. Enjoy a massage or body treatment. It is a highlight of the Maya Tulum experience. Maya Tulum resort has been highlighted in several media reviews such as:
- Forbes Magazine February 2005 “Top Ten resorts in the World”.
- Travel & Leisure Oct. 2004 “World’s Best Spas”.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune June 13, 2004 “Oasis for the Mins”.
- The New York Times Feb 27, 2004 “In the Yucatan: All Yoga< All the Time”.
- Yoga Journal April 2003 “Lets Go Yogis”
- Fortune Magazine May 20, 2002 “Go Barefoot”.
- New York Times Newspaper Oct 28, 2001 “Centers of Solace for the Self”.
- Sports Illustrated Women Sept 2001 “Bend and Mend”.
- Mademoiselle Magazine March 2001 “Travel Like A Millionaire”.
- W Magazine October 2000 “ A Kick in the Asana”.
- Learning to Breathe Sept 2006 “Breathe Control Affects the State of Your Body and Your Sense of Well Being”. Maya Tulum Resort is about an hour’s drive south of Cancun. It is a “picture perfect setting”, with white sandy beaches and thatched bungalows, that is filled with health, fitness, spiritual seaside wellness, serenity, good climate, and always a good time.
Luxury Retreat Vacation in Yelapa, Mexico ? Puerto Vallarta
Experience a luxury retreat vacation in Yelapa, Mexico which was written up in Conde Nast and Architectural Digest magazines. It is located a little south of Puerto Vallarta. It is for travelers who are looking for beauty, intimacy, tranquility, and privacy. Verana is in a beautiful and peaceful setting on a hillside overlooking the ocean with a panoramic view of the mountains deep in the Valle del Sierra Oriental. It is carved out of the lush Mexican jungle and is a luxury spa retreat which offers seclusion with all the amenities for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Transportation to Verana is by boat and mule. Guest can choose to stay full time at Verana or enjoy a combination of days at Verana and Casa Sin Tiempo in Puerto Vallarta. This is ideal for those who want to get away for a few days and see as much as possible. A three night stay in Verana is required.
Mexico Adventure, Birding, and Retreat Vacation ? Yucatan, Peninsula
Enjoy a Mexico adventure, birding, Spa, and retreat vacation in Yucatan, Peninsula. Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico vacations offer yoga, spa, retreat center, Mayan adventure, birding, archeology, creative workshops, spiritual retreats, wellness workshops, creative development conferences, friend reunions, or corporate retreats. The Rancho is a hidden jewel, nestled along the shores of Laguna Bacalar, Mexico. It is a wild alluring area virtually untouched by tourism, serving individuals, families, and groups who seek Mexico hideaways that are an alternative to huge resort hotels. Visit the exciting RUTA MAYA archaeology sites not yet open to the public.
Mexico Vacations¦ Mexico All Inclusive Vacations¦ Cancun Vacations Mexico ¦Mexico Vacation Deals¦ Cheap Mexico Vacations
Cancun, All Inclusive Vacations Enjoy
Cancun, Mexico all inclusive vacations. Cancun is the choice of many vacationers from around the world because of its luxurious resorts, beautiful beaches, exciting restaurants, and fabulous nightclubs. It is a new city with attractive shopping malls, movie theaters, clean streets, and modern police and fire departments. The great beaches which start in Cancun extend way beyond the Cancun hotel zone all the way to Playa del Carmen for forty five minutes and then to Tulum for another 45 minutes. They are guarded at all times by the Mexico Navy. The local police also patrol the beaches. You are allowed to walk on the beaches in any direction for as long as you want. Most Cancun beaches have life guards and the water is warm all year long.
Cancun beaches are generally oriented for families, singles, or couples. If you like waves the following beaches have them: Gaviota Azul, Chac Mool, Playa Marlin, Playa Ballenas, San Miguelito, Playa Defines, Punta Nizuc. Almost all beaches are good for relaxing and swimming. The Cancun resort area is geographically shaped like a figure 7 with an “ocean side” and a “lagoon side”. There is little beach on the lagoon side so it is used for jet skiing or kayaking. Snorkeling is not good around Cancun because it is very sandy and does not attract fish as much. This makes it good for children because of the flat sandy seabed.
Cancun is located on the Riviera Maya and is good for sailing, kayaking, or scuba diving. See hotels featured here for other activities. Nightlife is very popular here because of the world class nightclubs. Some featured hotels have great nightclubs within.
All Inclusive Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Vacations
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico all-inclusive vacations offer exquisite and exciting resorts in a place where the resorts blend with the city. The hotels are positioned attractively between the cobblestone streets, palapas, cafes, restaurants, and shops to blend the new with the old. Puerto Vallarta is a resort city located on the Bay of Banderas (one of the largest bays in the world). Puerto Vallarta became a great Mexico vacation destination when the wealthy in the know started coming here in the 1950’s. It became more famous after movies like “Night of the Iguana” and “Predator” were filmed here.
The resort and vacation business make up half of the city’s economy. Puerto Vallarta is very popular with Mexican, American, and Canadian tourist. There are a lot of good flights to Puerto Vallarta from San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles. The increasing popularity of this city has resulted in expansion of the vacation area into the neighboring city of Nuevo Vallarta (in the state of Nayarit). One of the highlights of a Puerto Vallarta vacation is being able to stroll down the cobblestone streets and experience the charm of the cafes, shops, restaurants, and center of town. Other activities include mountain tours, swim with dolphins, jungle tours, submarine tours, dive shops, clubs, bars, and shopping.
Top Rated and All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico vacation packages
Discover Top Rated and All-Inclusive Mexico vacations in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Riviera Maya is a great playground for Mexico vacations. Nearby Cancun’s hotel zone covers 16 miles and features shopping, dining, and nightlife. A little south of Riviera Maya is Playa del Carmen, which has a slower pace and is not far away from Xcaret, Xel-Ha, and Tulum.
Playa del Carmen features ferrries to the island of Cozymel, which is famous worldwide for clear water and attractive coral reefs. Another nearby attraction is the city of Chichen Itza, which was designated as a Unesco World Heritage Site in 1988. It is the most well known archeological site in the Yucatan because of its famous structure, El Castillo – the Temple of the Kukulcan, the plumed serpent. El Castillo is a four sided pyramid.
Riviera Maya itself has the world’s second-largest reef system just opposite the the coastline of Riviera Maya and offers beaches, water sports, diving, snorkeling, and fishing for adventure vacations. Enjoy all inclusive vacation packages in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Shown below is a partial list of those vacation packages which are all inclusive, three star to Grand Tourism hotel rated, from budget to luxury in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Check for all inclusive rates and availability when making reservations. Here is a partial list of all inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico vacation packages:
Mazatlan. Mexico has many beaches for swimming, sports, or surfing vacations but not all at the same time on the same beaches. Each beach has its own popular activity. Some beaches are favorites of local residents while others are favorites of tourists. There are some beaches that are favorites of everyone such as Zona Dorada, called the Golden Zone of tourist resorts, on the northern.side of Mazatlan. Isla de la Piedra on the south side is a beach popular with families on weekends. Playa Norte is a favorite beach of local residents who enjoy playing sports like baseball and soccer. Playa Brujas is located in the north and is a favorite of local surfers. Playa Los Pinos is popular with tourists and surfers because of its high waves. Playa Sabalo is a white sanded beach on the north side. It is popular with tourists and Mexican vendors.
CANCUN RESORTS AND ACTIVITIES;
- Aquaworld Jungle Tours where you drive your own boat through the mangroves and explore the coral reef.
- Parque Nizuc (Wet and Wild) – a marine park in the southern end of Cancun’s Hotel Zone.
- Interactive Aquarium
- Mini Golf at the Cancun Palace.
- Bowling at Cancun’s two bowling alleys.
- Ferry boat ride to resort area island and fishing village Isla Mujeres from five different location in Cancun: Punta Sam, Puerto Juarez, Playa Linda Terminal, Playa Torgus, and Club Nautico Dock. Enjoy all inclusive vacation packages in Cancun, Mexico. Shown below is a partial list of those vacation packages which are all inclusive, three star to Grand Tourism hotel rated, from budget to luxury in Cancun.
- Cancun Palace, Cancun
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun, Cancun
- Club Med Cancun, Cancun
- Dos Playas, Cancun
- Maya Caribe, Cancun
- Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas, Cancun
- Riu Cancun, Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas, Cancun
PUERTO VALLARTA RESORTS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Abbey Hotel, Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Club, Vallarta is quietly nestled on the most beautiful beach in Puerto Vallarta, near the marina pier. Consider the Crown Paradise Club for a Mexico family vacation Kids can enjoy the Aquapark, a big playground with seven waterslides, and a pirate ship, specially designed for them.
- Getaway Club, Puerto Vallarta
- Grand Velas All Suite & Spa Resort, Neuvo Vallarta is one of the leading Hotels of the World. It has a Contemporary Mexican architectural design and is an exquisite and exciting resort on the Mexican Pacific Riviera. Grand Velas Resort has redefined the standards of luxury in “Grand All Inclusive” lodging. It was recently honored with the Five Diamond Award by the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences in recognition for its excellence in hospitality and impeccable service.
- Marival Resort and Suites Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta has combined the Mediterranean with the Mexican Pacific to offer the ultimate family vacation concept in the exclusive Nuevo Vallarta resort development. Expansive lush gardens and an out-of-a-dream beach contribute to enhance the privacy of each room, thus the comfort and amusement of your party. Enjoy a world class experience with old charm and new comfort. Enjoy utter sophistication in blended Mexican and Mediterranean interiors plus Minimalist design in furniture for a tropical setting that is deeply relaxing.
- Occidental Allegro Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta is adjacent to the calm waters of the Pacific Ocean and surrounded by tranquil waters and lush vegetation. It is the ideal place to enjoy relaxing vacations and romantic sunsets. The resort features a daily activities program and night entertainment.
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Beach Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta
- Playa del Sol Grand, Puerto Vallarta
- Riu Jalisco, Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort and Convention Center, Puerto Vallarta
- The Grand Mayan Wyndham, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
- Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Varadero, Puerto Vallarta
- Aventura Spa Palace, Puerto Adventuras (Adults Only. A must see and do)
RIVIERA MAYA RESORTS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Akumal Beach Resort, Akumal
- Barceo Maya Colonial and Tropical Beach, Xpu-Ha Riviera Maya
- Barcelo Maya Palace, Xpu-Ha Riviera Maya is a deluxe All Inclusive hotel located right on the best beach in Riviera Maya, in a spectacular natural setting. This marvelous resort offers 756 guestrooms and an infinite variety of world class facilities, with more than 1500 square meters devoted to the care of the body and mind. The spa inspired by the Mayan philosophy, features a Temazcal, a Mayan steam bath, with an important ritual performed in an igloo space for relaxation.
- Barcelo Maya Beach Resort, Xpu-Ha Riviera Maya is ideal for Mexico vacations for familes, couples, and friends.)
- Dreams Tulum, Tulum ( One of the best family or couples resorts). It has specialty themed restaurants, Spa, gym, and Kid’s Explorer Club. It features unlimited luxury, romantic beachfront dining, and a comprehensive activity menu.)
- El Dorado Seaside Suites, Kantenah Riviera Maya (Adults only. Rooms run parallel with the beach – “on the beach”.)
- Eurostars Blue Tulum Hotel and Spa, Tulum Riviera Maya This is the world’s first stress free resort and its unique features is a sophisticated Gourmet Inclusive Plan. It’s deluxe suites are distributed in villas with exclusive Butler service that will pamper you with the highest standards of service. Without a doubt, this is the ideal spot for finding a balance between body and soul, meditation and relaxation, whether you are accompanied or alone. From the pre-arrival concierge to the luxury suites with butler service, gourmet restaurants and spa, everything inspires tranquility. Eurostar’s Blue Tulum Hotel and Spa features 96 deluxe suites with ocean or a lush tropical garden view. All guestrooms have deluxe amenities, double sized hydro jet tubs, I-Pod docking stations with music selection, personized butler service and exclusive pillow and aromatherapy menus. Eurostar’s Blue Tulum Hotel and Spa is only one of three Mexican hotels that made the Conde Nast Traveler’s 2007 Hotlist.
- Excellence Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos Riviera Maya is for seekers of romantic isolation found in Riviera Maya and the excitement found in Cancun. Excellence Riviera Cancun features both in a sumptuous tropical oasis of rich interiors and sober open spaces, bordered by sugar white beaches and shimmering crystal-clear Caribbean Sea waters.
- Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, Kantenah Riviera Maya is an All-Inclusive resort. Due to Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa’s extension, there is a train that carries their guests around the whole resort and takes them to the sister hotels that are connected to it through several bridges.
- Paraiso de la Bonita, Puerto Moreles Riviera Maya
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, Punta Bete Riviera Maya
MEXICO VACATION ATTRACTIONS:
- Some vacation resorts and hideaways offer honeymoon hotels, uncrowded beaches, nature retreats or adventurous activities such as water slides, scuba diving, snorkeling, horse riding, kayaking, windsurf, along with sports such as bicycling, tennis, volleyball, swimming, and world class golf courses course. See list below.
- Some Mexico vacations have resorts that are close to adventure activities such as swim with dolphins, saltwater big game fishing, swim with manatees, ecotours, mayan ruin tours, or hiking.
- Many Mexico hotels featured here offer concierge, ocean views, beaches, spa, beauty salon, wedding facilities, jacuzzi, massages, fitness centers, internet, ATM machines, business centers, money exchange, and handicapped facilities, baby sitter, kids club, and car rental.
- Mexico vacation resorts are exciting getaways offering an intimate and romantic paradise in the midst of lush tropical foliage, or sublime luxury hideaways for couples in an exquisite white sanded beachfront. Enjoy peace and quiet, lots of personal space, and communion with nature where everything around you from service to food to amenities, is done in a superior fashion.
- Use this site to discover Mexico vacations and you will exceed your expectations. Find Mexico vacation packages that offer an outstanding choice of vacation special deals and quotes. Reserve your Mexico vacations with romantic luxury Mexico resorts, exclusive 5 and 6 star all inclusive family Mexico hotels, Cancun packages, all inclusive adults only resorts, Puerto Vallarta or Riviera Maya vacations, Mexico honeymoons, Mexico tours, surfing, yoga, or villas.
- The second largest Carnaval(Madi Gras) celebration in the world after Rio de Janeiro
- Mexico’s largest Pacific Ocean seaport attracting commercial fishing and cruise ships.
- The Sailfish Capital of the World
- Shrimp Capital of the world
Mazatlan is a full size city with a population of 330,000. It has a good cultural center with a concert hall featuring classical musician Enrique Patron de Rueda, the Machado Orchestra, and the Sinola Symphony. The Estella del Mar invites you to stay at their boutique hotel called Las Villas which is located on over 3 miles of private pristine beach. Chose from ocean or garden view and enjoy a crowd free Mexico vacation as you share 3.5 miles of beach with only a few other guests.
CABO SAN LUCAS
Make vacation Cabo San Lucas a memorable one! by Graeme Cohen16
If you are on vacation Cabo San Lucas, you are sure to enjoy its myriad choices like golf courses, beaches, hotels, clubs, restaurants, fishing hot spots, etc. Cabo San Lucas is one the most famous and popular vacation destination in Mexico.
Your stay can be made as economical as you wish, since there are many cheap hotels in Cabo San Lucas. Earlier, only the rich and famous could afford to vacation in Cabo. This was because Cabo could only be reached by private airplanes or by private yachts. Since the Mexican government has built a highway and expanded the international airport, it is opened to all class of people to enjoy this beautiful town on a variety of budgets. You could find cheap hotels with beach fronts, away from crowds, in the center of the town, or near other attractions in the town. Hotel in Cabo San Lucas is also available in areas of your interest like near golfing courses, water sports, the marina, etc.
Golf courses in Cabo San Lucas have become more popular than anything else. Cabo is among one of the best golf destinations around the world. Every year you could find the number of golf players coming to this place increase, just to experience the royal golf courses designed by some of the great golfers of all time. Cabo San Lucas deals are offered in many other sports and activities which attract many visitors.
Vacation Cabo San Lucas would also give you the opportunity to take up activities that you have always dreamed to do at least once in your lifetime, like jet skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, parasailing and bungee jumping. If you are planning a surprise party or vacation for your family members or friends, Cabo would be the ideal place for it. Cabo is also known for its party hub. Here you could find all kinds of drinks, hundreds of varieties of wines and spirits. You could also find sports bars with dart boards and pool tables. If you are interested in getting involved in some other activities, you can always go out fishing. Cabo San Lucas is famous for Marlin fish. Here although they protect this fish, a boat can catch one Marlin a day. So you can take your own boat or can join cruises who are interested in fishing.
Beaches in Cabo would attract you more than anything else. Cabo’s Playa del Amor or Lover’s Beach is the one that you should visit without fail if you are in Cabo. You can go on to explore shipwreck, reefs and sea lions there. Another beach that is ideal for swimming is the Playa Medano or Dune Beach. It is also one of the most famous beaches for partying. Interested visitors have the luxury to try jet skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, parasailing and bungee jumping.
How much you would enjoy your Vacation Cabo San Lucas depends on the hotel where you stay. Make sure you get easy access to all the places that are mentioned above. This doesn’t mean that you need to stay at an expensive hotel. Cabo San Lucas deals cater to a wide variety of budgets.
Graeme Cohen is the author of this article on Cabo San Lucas.
Contributor By Jennifer Moore, eHow Contributing Writer
I want to do this! Zihuatanejo Vacations Zihautanejo is located on the Pacific Mexican coast in the state of Guerrero about 240 km from Acapulco, and about 5 minutes away from the Ixtapa tourist resort. Originally a fishing village, but developed into a tourist resort in the 1970′s, it still retains the Mexican traditional, small town charm, but has every service and modern amenity that visitors require. Although a typical vacation to the area is interesting, there are more specific vacations you can also enjoy.
Take a fishing vacation, where all you do is spend your days fishing and your nights enjoying town life, or enjoy a diving vacation. If you are physically fit, or just enjoy the great outdoors then go on a eco-vacation. All the different options let you learn and enjoy the Mexican resort of Zihuatanejo.
1. Sport Fishing Vacations in Zihuatanejo This area of the Sea of Cortez is extremely popular among sport fisherman because of the variety of large fish available, and makes a great place for a fishing vacation. For years, even before Zihuatanejo was a tourist resort, fishermen came from all over the world to enjoy a fishing vacation here. They put up with the inefficient facilities, the lack of adequate accommodations, all for the sake of that one big catch. Zihuatanejo is very different from what it was like some 50 years ago, today, you can charter a sport fishing charter with an expert captain who knows where to find the “big ones” and stay in a nice hotel and enjoy all the town has to offer at night. Most fishing charters like Experiencia Mar y Tierra Ixtapa offer all the equipment you need. So if you want an unforgettable fishing experience and want to catch that for billfish, blue marlin, or sailfish, then Zihuatanejo is the place to go. Experiencia Mar Y Tierra Ixtapa Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo Guerrero, Mexico 40880 +52-755-553-8055
2. Dive Vacations in Zihuatanejo Take a scuba diving vacation to Zihuatanejo. The tropical waters of the area are ideal, and many experienced divers enjoy diving in Zihuatanejo over and over again. There are many experienced local dive companies like Zihua Aquadivers, or Ixtapa Aqua Paradise. The area has over 30 ideal dive sites such as Morro de Potosi, Piedra Solitaria, Bajo de Jaime, Cueva de la Gata and many more. These dive sites are popular either because natural or man made reefs exist here, or it is an area with a large diversity of tropical fish. Zihua Aquadivers Juan N. Álvarez #30 – 4. Col. Centro. 40880 Zihuatanejo -Guerrero México +52-755-544-6666 ixtapaaquaparadise.com Ixtapa Aqua Paradise Blvd Ixtapa s/n Zihuatanejo Guerrero Mexico +52-7557553-1547 Divezihuatanejo.com
3. Eco-Vacation in Zihuatanejo Zihuatanejo is a part of the Sea of Cortez, and as such there is great deal of bio-diversity. An eco-vacation can put you in touch with nature, and teach you about the local wildlife. Snorkel among the coral reefs, or kayak in the warm ocean water, interact with dolphins and bike through the jungle. Zihuatanejo is a great place to go bird watching, learn of native plants and animals that make this area their home. Companies like Adventours, or Bi-zihuanas, offer experienced bilingual guides and take groups of all different ages on tours. Any equipment needed is provided by the adventure company. Adventours 40890 Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Gro Mexico +52-755-553-3584 ixtapa-adventours.com Bi-Zihuanas Calle Cuauhtémoc No. 39, 40890 Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Guerrero-México +52-755-544-6495 bi-zihuanas.com Read more: Zihuatanejo, Mexico Vacations | eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/list_6112175_zihuatanejo_-mexico-vacations.html#ixzz0wEypMl3m
Mexico all inclusive vacations, Cancun & Cabo all inclusive resort packages, Mazatlan & Cozymel Mexico family vacations, Mexico vacation packages